This quaint cabin is located right next to our business center and just a short walk from our Dining Hall. The porch also offers a beautiful view where you can see your children on the playground. Relax in peace and quiet while enjoying the incredible views of Long’s Peak and our historic barn, originally constructed in the late 1800’s, while keeping an eye on your little ones as they play.
- Bedroom One: one king-sized bed
- Bedroom Two: one bunk bed and one twin bed
- Two bathrooms (en suite)
- Living Room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Porch with Rocking Chairs
- Keurig, Hairdryer, & Iron (upon request)
- Wednesday Cabin Refresh
- Luggage Wranglers
- Business Center
- No pets are allowed. Service animals only.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Wifi available at business center and coffee shop
- Washer-Dryer Service available in town